In this course, you will learn how to create and manage materials, substances and material declarations required to design assembly components. You will also learn how to perform various tasks based on the standard business process of Material Compliance Central, that is, collect the regulatory requirements, integrate them through a supplier chain, analyze the compliance, generate the final reports and publish them.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Design for environmental compliance
- Perform compliance analyses
- Collaborate with suppliers
- Create Material Declarations
- Create compliance reports
Compliance Engineers, Senior Compliance Engineers, Supplier Representatives