Bee Pitron's Design Bureau performs end-to-end development of onboard interconnections.
We create world class engineering based on advanced development, simulation, and engineering analysis methods. Bee Pitron's experts keep their skills up-to-date through ongoing trainings by the world's leading vendors of eCAD, mCAD, and CAE tools: Dassault Systemes (France), IGE+XA (France), MSC Software (USA), ALD (Israel). They also attend internship programs at international manufacturing companies. For instance, in 2014 the R&D Dept. staff mastered onboard interconnection design skills at Astrium, an EADS subsidiary.
We use Interconnect, a corporate IT solution that integrates dedicated eCAD, 3D CAD and CAM software packages into a single environment. Interconnect optimizes harness properties, drastically reduces development time, and number of errors.
Digital model of interconnect system provides integration of harness electrical circuit and its design with reference to object design.
Automated test of electrical connections, harness topology, design solutions minimize the risk of manufacturing errors
Interconnect supports design process planning and management, offers configurable integration with project management, ERP, and MRP systems
- Developing a digital mock-up based on detailed design documents, its verification and correction
- Selecting electrical wiring harness and cable assemblies routes on a structural 3D model of the frame
- Dividing into harnesses based on electrical schematic diagrams
- Selecting materials compliant to engineering and design requirements
- Developing a 3D-model of interconnection
- Issuing design and manufacturing documentation
- Interactive assembly work instructions development
- RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) analysis for complicated engineering systems, identifying failure patterns
- LCC (Life Cycle Cost) calculation – evaluation of full cost for production, acquisition and operation of product to choose optimal solutions at any stage of the life cycle